Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello there people! This is my first post as a blogger! I am excited to talk about many different things with you all and get your input and feedback :) I want to introduce myself a little. I am 21 years old and I grew up in New York and I am now living in New Jersey. I moved to Jersey when I was 10. My father was a fire fighter in New York and passed away on 9/11. I have been living in Jersey now for a long time and it has grown on me over the years. I have not traveled a lot and I want to change that. I am in college and studying education, however there are many things that have swayed me to change certain decisions in my life. I am 21 and still do not know everything I want from life and that is ok. A very good friend just recently started blogging and got me into the idea so here I am :) join me on my blogging journey! Lets see where it takes me :) kisses ~Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment